WHEN THE COPS COME KNOCKIN’
Let’s not sugarcoat it: minorities and the underprivileged get the short end of the stick when placed under scrutiny of the law. Commit one mistake and you can be slapped with a criminal charge that can get you behind bars, closing doors you have yet to enter.
We’re here to tell you that anyone can avoid such a damning, permanent consequence. “When the Cops Come Knockin’” was created with the common individual in mind. We aim to equip you with know-how on proper dealings when it comes to the justice system with content tailor-fit to young adults and the common people.
What makes it a learning essential:
- Know your rights. The first step in learning about the justice system is knowing about your rights. It’s the first line of defense you have in the face of authorities.
- Know the people. It’s important to know what you’re up against. The justice system is an intricate maze that we attempt to take apart as we look into the big picture to get you acquainted with the people that run the system.
- Know what to do. Many people cower in the face of the law, and it can be rooted in lack of information. In an ideal society, citizens must be aware of the step-by-step legal process to avoid abuse of authority.
- Know society. The age of information comes with the revolution of the public conscious. Previously encouraged or disregarded actions are now a crime. Avoid taking part in actions that can make you culpable of crime when you understand your setting.
- Learn effectively! The ultimate goal in instruction is effective learning, and we make that possible with easy to digest, relatable language in our illustrated guide.
The law may seem daunting, but it’s our mission to turn it into your reliable ally. When the Cops Come Knockin’ is not simply an illustrated guide, but a foundation to your freedom in society. Order now!